Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  Small BusinessTop   Discussion group:  Small Business Small Business    Discussion Topic: Contractor Workers Contractor Workers

<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>

Moderated by rex   Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
Contractor Workers
T O P I C Discussion Started: 08-16-2007, 10:45 AM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
Tips on hiring freelancers, contractor workers and more!

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
adcockc 08-30-2008, 12:43 PM Add to the Discussion
Has anyone heard of H & H Foundation Repair Co. also so known as Roger Hendren Co.?

ghettowido 09-22-2008, 1:46 PM Add to the Discussion
RE: Tsar Sadim 09-08-2007, 11:11 AM How can a topic have 731 views and 0 replies?

Because when a buletin board as lame as this one is:

moderated to the point of no interest!

try wxyz.com at least you can see your post without some idiot deciding what gets to be posted.

grizz 1195 10-05-2008, 8:42 AM Add to the Discussion
easy if they forget their login info they can veiw the forum but cant reply to it.

Thankyou: Ronnie Jones

BARB7 10-10-2008, 2:14 PM Add to the Discussion
Hire us citizens, do not hire these illegal immigrants. The companies that do should be fined and then they illegal immigrants should be deported. There is enough people here needing a job! Let's help the people here. Plus i've heard alot of these people don't do a very good job.

RESPECTFULLY BARB

Maintppm 10-30-2008, 1:02 PM Add to the Discussion
Exterior Services: Lawn Care, Landscaping, Side walk edging, Spring and Fall Clean up Programs, Various Mulch?s, Granular Fertilizer, Bobcat & Backhoe services, Snow Removal & De-Icing & Power Washing Interior Services: Residential & Commercial Cleaning Having company for the Holiday?s and need your House or Office Detailed call us for a Free Estimate 937-830-5918

Greg, Maintenance Pros Property Mangement, LLC

UAW Retire 11-25-2008, 11:18 AM Add to the Discussion
never buy stick gum from someone without gum license. maybe not fresh just for profit. you get what u pay for.

RichardCru 01-14-2009, 2:06 PM Add to the Discussion
Granite is the best choice for countertops. Durable and scratch resistant, its unmatched natural beauty adds a great deal of enjoyment, elegance and value to the house.

The best way to go for granite countertops is the pre-fabricated granite tops. They are much less expensive and the turn-around time is much quicker. It is a new process to make granite more affordable.

In Colorado, US Kitchen Depot in central Denver is the leading pre-fabricated granite countertop wholesale supplier and installer. You can get your granite countertops done at around $35-45/sq ft installed. Check out their website at

http://USKitchenDepot.com

eidol 01-17-2009, 1:37 PM Add to the Discussion
Well the best thing to do is only hire licensed contractors not scabs who will take your money and never see them again.It's not hard to find out if someone has a license all you need to do is check on department of license labor and regulations DLLR web site to check just because they give a card with a number on it does not mean they have a license this type steal others numbers so make sure to check their ID's the DLLR gives you the names of the owners sales people who are required to be licensed by the state. AS a licensed MHIC contractor my advice is always check these people out buyer beware. this makes it hard on ligitament companies with cheap labor or illeagal labor ,no insurance ,no ethics ,poor workmanship,and likly no legal recourse for you what deal for the homeowner also federal laws requires you to send a 1099 to these hourly contractors you can be held liable for taxes workmans comp get the picture

Ms.SPJ 01-22-2009, 7:23 PM Add to the Discussion
I need 2 things; someone who does great electrical work for a fraction of the cost, and lawn service/landscaping.

I don't want to be robbed, but I'm looking for good honest workers in return for honest pay. Can anybody help me, thanks!

Happy 09!

kingsnuche 03-04-2009, 4:58 AM Add to the Discussion
Hi This is kingsnuche Most of the people feel Cooking is very difficult but they eat other person prepare food or any items.I am a business man i have no time for cooking but in a weekend i will spend my time for cooking. I like cooking and i prepare different items and i will success. So i need some satisfaction because i prepare different items and that items are very tasty. ---------------- kingsnuche [url=http://www.indianainsurancelead.com]Auto insurance in Indiana[/url]

asdg

Page 2 of 3 << Prev Page | Next Page >>