Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  NewsTop   Discussion group:  News News    Discussion Topic: Dave Marsh Plans To Retire Dave Marsh Plans To Retire

<< previous (newer) discussion

Moderated by orlnews   Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
Dave Marsh Plans To Retire
T O P I C Discussion Started: 07-18-2006, 11:50 AM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
ONLY RESPONSES THAT INCLUDE A FIRST NAME, LAST NAME AND CITY ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE USED IN WESH 2 NEWSCASTS.

WESH 2 chief meteorologist Dave Marsh will retire on July 31 after 37 years at the station. Send your well wishes to Dave here.

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
h_wigger 10-20-2006, 10:18 AM Add to the Discussion
dave is such an insperatin to me he was the one i grew up with and know i am 12 and i want to be a meterologist

Haley Jones

p.s. tony me coming helped too

SteveJ17 09-01-2006, 10:52 PM Add to the Discussion
Bon Voyage Dave! from your NBC friends here in Tampa. You were a great competitor in my Orlando days, I wish you well in your years beyond the television busines. Steve Jerve WFLA, Tampa

jshumate 08-06-2006, 3:02 PM Add to the Discussion
Congratulations on an incredible career. Hope your retirement is just as incredible! God Bless!

Thank you, Joy

HD-28 08-02-2006, 11:08 PM Add to the Discussion
Dave,

You will be sorely missed, but I want to wish you the very best in retirement, and in all your future endeavors. You're a class act in every respect! God bless you.

Jeff Hall Apopka, FL

jc1972 08-02-2006, 8:32 PM Add to the Discussion
Dave, Thank you for a wonderful 37 years on the air. I am only 34 years old, but I remember watching you from the 1980's and have inspired me to track hurricanes for 20 years now. Thanks so much for your time with us. I know you care.

Joel Ingrassia from Gainesville,FL

maroger 08-02-2006, 12:24 PM Add to the Discussion
Mr Marsh we wish you a wonderful retirement. We will miss you terribly on the weather as we have watched you since you have been there. We have always felt you gave us your very best. You certainly deserve a chance to enjoy life! May God Bless!!

Roger and Mary Ann Roberts

Jayne333 08-01-2006, 11:32 AM Add to the Discussion
ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT............WILL MISS YOUR VOICE ON THE WEATHER!!!

Jayne

trimarino 07-31-2006, 6:58 PM Add to the Discussion
Dave just wanted to wish you the best in retirement, im 41 and have watched and learned so much from you and your team, at one point in my job hunting i sent a letter to john e. evens when he was with the station i wanted to be a weather person, i was told to finish school and when i was ready to work to let the station know, but thingh change and i took a different field of work, but i still have a place for the weather thanks to you and your team.just wanted to share that story with you because i think that im not the only person you had that effect on , again thank you for a job well done and lots of luck..joseph guarino..edgewater, fl

joseph guarino, jr

tbirnie 07-31-2006, 6:30 PM Add to the Discussion
Dearest Dave Marsh,

I will most certainly miss your smiling face. I am now 48 and I was born in Orlando, so I have been watching you throughout your career at WESH 2 News.

I can even still remember some of those broadcasts that they did a "flashback" on, of days gone by, way back when.

I will miss you and I'm still commited to WESH 2 News for my news and weather because they learned from the best teacher there is as far as I'm concerned.

Enjoy your retirement Dave - it's been well earned and you deserve it! :o)

Teresa

T. Birnie, Daytona Beach, FL

sandfostan 07-31-2006, 5:38 PM Add to the Discussion
Dear Mr. Marsh, You will truly be missed by your viewers. Happy Days to you and God Bless. Susan Ostanik Citra, Fl

Page 1 of 11 << Prev Page | Next Page >>