Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  NewsTop   Discussion group:  News News    Discussion Topic: Leave Condolences For Ian Hudson Leave Condolences For Ian Hudson

<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>

Moderated by oklnews   Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
Leave Condolences For Ian Hudson
T O P I C Discussion Started: 05-04-2009, 1:58 PM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
A 12-year-old Moore boy died early Monday after being hit by a truck on Saturday, authorities confirm. Police said Ian Hudson and a friend were trying to cross the street near Southwest 19th Street and Westmoore Drive at about 4 p.m.

If you'd like to leave condolences for Ian or share some memories of him, please do so on our message board.

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
Emily Hunt 05-07-2009, 12:37 PM Add to the Discussion
Peggy and Family, I am so Sorry to hear about Ian. My heart just aches for all of you. My thoughts and prayers go out to you all. (Golfing buddy of Peggy's).

Thank You Emily

Uncle2ian 05-05-2009, 9:10 AM Add to the Discussion
I am Ian's uncle, I want to thank all of you for you prayers and support for our family. Ian was a great kid and he loved all his friends very much. He will be in our hearts forever. Thank you again.

Sean Day

adomer94 05-04-2009, 11:23 PM Add to the Discussion
I am a friend of Ian's mother. My heart goes out to you and your family at this most difficult time. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

With deepest sympathy, Ashley (Thiry) Domer

Ashley M. Domer

VickieWolf 05-04-2009, 10:22 PM Add to the Discussion
I am a friend of Ian's mother, and my heart goes out to her and the rest of the family. We are keeping you all in our prayers.

With deepest sympathy, Vickie and Dave Wolfe

mnbell 05-04-2009, 9:22 PM Add to the Discussion
My heart goes out to Ian's family and friends. Ian was a student of mine in 4th grade at Fairview. He's a very sweet and kind hearted young man. You will be forever missed and loved. Much Love, Miranda Patkowski

TrendaP 05-04-2009, 8:40 PM Add to the Discussion
My name is Keagan Purcell. I am in Ians homeroom. In the second nine weeks i stopped being Ians friend, because I thought he was going to get me in trouble. Last week when we were watching our classmates powerpoints him and me were talking and laughing. Later that day at the school dance I didn't talk to him much. He was with another girl. But when I got the phonecall I hung up the phone and went straight to the computer on to KOCO.com... and read.

Trenda Purcell

JudithL 05-04-2009, 5:18 PM Add to the Discussion
My Grandson goes to Briarwood also. We heard the sirens Saturday and I remember saying a quick prayer, even though we didn't know what had happened. Then we saw the news that evening and of course the school sent home a note with my Grandson today. Please know that your neighbors - even ones you don't know are thinking of you during this very difficult time.

Sincerely, Judith Luttrell, Brennen's Grandma

Kimberlye 05-04-2009, 5:01 PM Add to the Discussion
My name is Branch Upton, I am a student who went to school with Ian Hudson. Miss you Ian! Had fun playing football and soccer with you.

Mark,Kimberlye,Branch,Davis, Skyla,Cole,Parker

caleb790 05-04-2009, 4:46 PM Add to the Discussion
God Bless you all. I am so sorry for your loss. Ian touched so many kids. I know he will always be remembered. (Tessie - Briarwood parent)

caleb790 05-04-2009, 4:43 PM Add to the Discussion
i am caleb,a 6th grade student that went to school with ian.he was in my homeroom class and was a good friend. he will be missed by everyone

caleb

Page 1 of 1 << Prev Page | Next Page >>