Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  NewsTop   Discussion group:  News News    Discussion Topic: Leave Condolences For Spc. Gary L. Moore Leave Condolences For Spc. Gary L. Moore

<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>

Moderated by oklnews   Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
Leave Condolences For Spc. Gary L. Moore
T O P I C Discussion Started: 03-18-2009, 4:08 PM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
Military officials confirmed the death of a soldier from Del City in Iraq. Spc. Gary L. Moore, 25, died March 16 in Baghdad from wounds suffered when an explosive device struck his vehicle. Share your memories of Moore and leave condolences on our KOCO.com message board.

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
jillhake 03-19-2009, 8:04 AM Add to the Discussion
Our hearts pour out to the Family, Friends and Loved Ones of Spc. Gary L. Moore. I would like to say that I can't imagine what you are going through, but I can't say that . . . as I do know. On Monday, it will be a year since our family went through what you are now, when we heard of the news about our son SSG Chris Hake. No one can know a pain so deep until they have experienced this. I just want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Just let the Lord lead you, comfort you, and fill you with His peace and understanding. With the Lord's help is the only way we made it through. Gary will always be a Special Hero. If you need someone to talk to or if we can be of any service to you and your family you are welcome to contact us. With our heartfelt sympathy. The Hake Family - Jill Hake - Enid, OK

God Bless You.

THE HAKES

tankk0014 03-19-2009, 4:12 AM Add to the Discussion
I really don't know what to say about Gary Moore This is just so shocking to me & my family he was like a brother to me & a son to my parents. I really miss the times we spent hanging out at my house & kicking his but in Halo 1 sorry i can't say anymore this is to hard for me. To his Family & wife to be I am so sorry for ur loss. I don't care if this sounds bad or not GARY I LOVE YOU & YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE HEARTS OF ME & MY FAMILY ALONG WITH EVERY PERSON THAT HAD THE HONOR OF KNOWING YOU.

PS. EVEN THOUGH I TRIED TO TALK YOU OUT OF JOINING THE MILITARY BECAUSE I WAS SO SCARED OF THIS HAPPENING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SERVING THIS GREAT NATION THAT I KNOW YOU LOVED AS MUCH AS I DO. YOU WILL BE MISSED, BEN C.

Page 1 of 1 << Prev Page | Next Page >>