Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  NewsTop   Discussion group:  News News    Discussion Topic: Leave Condolences For Lone Grove Tornado Victims Leave Condolences For Lone Grove Tornado Victims

<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>

Moderated by oklnews   Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
Leave Condolences For Lone Grove Tornado Victims
T O P I C Discussion Started: 02-12-2009, 6:34 PM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
We've put together a message board for condolences and remembrance of people killed in the Lone Grove tornado of Feb. 10, 2009.

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
okiefogey 02-19-2009, 10:02 PM Add to the Discussion
Keep on keeping on. For my Friends I Have and Have not met. You Help me Daily in my life may all I have to give be there for you and Yours. May the Road Rise to Meet you And Until we do meet and when we meet May God Hold you in the palm of His hands.

support forever Okiefinokeyfogey

Krazy4Katz 02-14-2009, 5:21 PM Add to the Discussion
My prayers and thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by this tragic event.

Susan, Norman OK

jody0385 02-13-2009, 5:17 PM Add to the Discussion
After They Are Gone

When someone we love passes away, We ache, but we go on; Our dear departed would want us to heal, After they are gone.

Grief is a normal way to mend The anguish and pain in our hearts; We need time to remember and time to mourn, Before the recovery starts.

Let's draw together to recuperate, As we go throught this period of sorrow; Let's help each other, with tender care To find a brighter tomorrow.

By Joanna Fuchs

This poem touched my heart in my time of need and am hoping to pass it on and help others with it. I didn't write it, but it did help me. You are about to see how Oklahomans can pull through hard times. You've lost much, but God is keeping you in His heart and many blessings will find their way into your lives. Don't give up, lean on friends and other family and you can make it through. I'm praying for each and every one of you that has been affected by this tornado.

Eden67 02-12-2009, 9:54 PM Add to the Discussion
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have suffered from this terrible tragedy. Eden

donnabuch 02-12-2009, 9:38 PM Add to the Discussion
Our prayers and thoughts are with you. May God hold you in his arms and give you comfort and peace.

Praying for your loss, Donna Buchanan Mississippi

mltravis 02-12-2009, 8:42 PM Add to the Discussion
My heart goes out to this entire town. I, myself, live in a town that was hit by a tornado almost two years ago. We lost nine people, eight of which were high school students. The feeling of the reality of it all hitting you is all to familiar to myself and everyone else in this town. I cannot say that it gets easier, because it does not. But for some reason only God knows, this happened and the one's that you lost would want you to live your life to the fullest.

Stay strong Lone Grove. God and your family members are watching over you.

We are all keeping you in our prayers.

BostonFRAN 02-12-2009, 6:52 PM Add to the Discussion
Our thoughts are with all of you, the victims their families and everyone involved.

The country grieves with you...

Sincerely, The Salamone Family Boston, MA

Page 1 of 1 << Prev Page | Next Page >>