Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  Send A Greeting To Our Armed ForcesTop   Discussion group:  Send A Greeting To Our Armed Forces Send A Greeting To Our Armed Forces    Discussion Topic: Send Greetings, Messages To Army Send Greetings, Messages To Army

next (older) discussion >>

Moderated by rico   Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
Send Greetings, Messages To Army
T O P I C Discussion Started: 01-21-2003, 2:29 PM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
For those serving overseas, few things are more important than hearing from those at home.

Hugs From Homefront

News2Houston and Click2Houston.com want our military personnel to know how much everyone appreciates their efforts and how much they are missed.

You can help by posting an online message below.

Send an online message, greeting, or well-wishes to a specific person, or to a whole group.

Simply log in and post your message. If you're not registered, click here.

The messages will stay posted indefinitely, and will be available to all service men and women who have online access.

Thank you for joining Click2Houston.com and News2Houston in support of our armed services.

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
LindaTO 09-11-2007, 1:40 PM Add to the Discussion
Thank you for serving our country in this difficult time! You are all in my thoughts and prayers, and I appreciate the sacrifices you've made for all of us. God bless,

Linda

strat58 07-15-2007, 8:55 PM Add to the Discussion
Thank you to each and everyone of you for defending our country. We are proud to call you our soldiers. Keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers for a safe return home to your families.

Thank you Kyle and Tracy

houcardnl 08-25-2006, 9:47 AM Add to the Discussion
Hey John R and Barbara M, one more year and you'll be retired! I should have stuck with you guys! Thank you for going through with it and sticking it out for 20 years with the US Army. I know I know.....I was supposed to! Wish I was there serving with you! Biggest regret ever! Love you guys!!

Houston Cardinal

nattysmom 07-13-2006, 12:27 AM Add to the Discussion
God bless the USA, you all are doing a great job and my family is eternally greatful. I have cousins in the 101st and I just want you all to know that we love you all for the hard work you are doing. Just remember when times are rough and dangerous, that God is there and we are praying for you all to come home safely. Love the Hunter's

In God's love, The Hunters

jesus4me 03-01-2006, 11:39 AM Add to the Discussion
You all are doing a great job, we need you to stay strong. What you do is for all of us here to keep our borders safe. We are praying for you and your families. Looking forward to your safe return home. Know that you are loved and missed.

Sincerely

cindygirl 05-11-2005, 10:55 PM Add to the Discussion
Be strong and be firm . Be true to God and he will come through for you.

God Bless!

steffieg 04-23-2005, 10:57 AM Add to the Discussion
Shalom May this passover season find the peace of God and wonder for you, may he give you the strength to fight the battle for freedom, as Moses helped us fight our way from Egypt to freedom so many years ago. Think of yourselves as the chosen people to bring freedom to the people of the land. May God richly bless you and your endevors and families.

May the Peace and Love God go before you today and everyday.

Stephanie Turner Garcia Houston Tx.

Shalom Steffie

giladriel 04-07-2005, 10:52 AM Add to the Discussion
Every night I have slept peacefully and safely in my own bed and its because of ALL of your efforts during this difficult war. I know I for one appreciate the fact that you have placed your lives on hold and in the line of fire so that I could sleep better at night knowing that my family was safe and secure. Thank you so much for your act of heroism. Michelle

I may not like what you have to say, but i will defend your right to say it.

narrowpath 03-25-2005, 1:52 PM Add to the Discussion
The Lord instructed us to pray not only for our needs but to reach out and pray for others as well. We find this in I Timothy 2:1-6.

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."

We are told to pray and to make intercession for all men. I pray this day for all men and women of the armed forces for salvation first then safety and a safe return to your families here in the states.

<{{>< Jesus is Lord

lgb159 02-02-2005, 11:12 PM Add to the Discussion
Hey, you guys

I just wanted to let all of you know that my friends and I on the net here, email each other all the time, about you guys of how brave all of yall are for the dangers yall are faced with everyday in your efforts for our country's peace and resolutions, and we pray for you, and your family's safe return. God bless all of you and your efforts.

Page 2 of 33 << Prev Page | Next Page >>