Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  Small BusinessTop   Discussion group:  Small Business Small Business    Discussion Topic: Websites, Email Newsletters and More Websites, Email Newsletters and More

<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>

Moderated by rex   Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
Websites, Email Newsletters and More
T O P I C Discussion Started: 08-16-2007, 10:45 AM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
How do you use the internet to advance your business?

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
rjfloresjr 03-19-2011, 12:21 PM Add to the Discussion
just started my home business and decided to use the internet in any way I can to share this great service provided to families who otherwise couldnt afford legal services this pre paid legal plan offers alot and cover u signifcant other and unmarried dependants 23yr and younger. also has business opportunities to those who can pay investment fee to become an independant associate like me to sell this great trusted legal plan. details on my website video membership plans costs as well as opportunity to sign up to become an associate. videos on the company and success stories etc. take a moment to see my site and pass on this great news to all you know. greatly appericate any help you can give in forwarding this great prepaid legal services and my link for others to have the benefit of the plan. feel free to contact me with questions or details or to sign up Robert flores independant associate prepaidlegal.com/go/rjflores or email me rjflores@prepaidlegal.com or call 6613486115 thank you so much for your time. spread the news PREPAIDLEGAL.COM/GO/RJFLORES affordable trusted and quality legal gaurd low monthly rates starting at $17 month and up depending on membership plan chosen

Respectfully; Robert J. Flores Jr. independant associate prepaidlegal.com/go/rjflores

breetflowe 09-15-2010, 6:06 PM Add to the Discussion
[url="http://www.chavcar.com"]Sports Car Hire[/url]

[url="http://www.chavcar.com"]Sports Car Hire[/url]

couponwiz 03-03-2010, 12:21 PM Add to the Discussion
I match coupons to sales at the local stores in Kansas City, Columbia and St. Louis on line. Helping people save on the weekly grocery bills that continue to get more and more expensive in times when our income is shrinking. Check me out at couponwizard.net

Neal Miller couponwizard.net kccouponwizard@gmail.com

MBi Sports 02-10-2010, 10:31 AM Add to the Discussion
Another Local Athlete Signs with MBi Sports

GREENSBORO, NC? Tyler Sexton is a 24 year old, left- handed pitcher from the Triad. In June 2008 he was selected in the 31st round of the Major league Draft by the Baltimore Orioles organization. Sexton attended T. Wingate Andrews High School in High Point where he was a three year letterman. After graduating in 2003, he went on to attend Campbell University where he played for one season until transferring to Western Carolina University. At WCU, Sexton was a three year starter. In 2007 and 2008 he was named ESPN The Magazine District III Third Team Academic All-American; in 2008 he was a Lowes Senior Class Award Nominee and was named Western Carolina?s Male Scholar Athlete of the Year.

Sexton is now being represented by Mike Baker of MBi Sports Management, which is a sports marketing and athlete representation agency located in Greensboro, NC. Baker believes that "Tyler is that great talent that every agent aspires to represent. A tall left handed pitcher who's work ethic and determination to succeed is contagious. I love being around him. He has that good mojo!" Sextons work ethic is very evident as he was awarded Pitcher of the Week in the NY Penn League in 2009. Sexton will be reporting back to the Orioles organization for spring training camp on March 1st.

Contact: Mike Baker Registered Professional Athlete Representation MBi Sports Management 336.210.4203 www.mbisports.com bake@mbisports.com

Contact: Mike Baker Registered Professional Athlete Representation MBi Sports Management 336.210.4203 www.mbisports.com bake@mbisports.com

kathaksung 10-10-2009, 1:39 PM Add to the Discussion
Gold will go $1,500 to $2,000/ounce in recent days

Here is a whole page advertisement in San Jose Mercury News on August 24, 2009:

Cash for Gold comes to Cupertino

With unemployment and foreclosures at a record high in California, ARC Capital Investments will host another fun, safe and lucrative cash for gold purchasing event here in Cupertino to help stimulate the economy. Many people are already very aware of the benefits of such an event due to the many advertisements on television, radio and the Internet.

ARC Capital Investments, a California state-licensed precious metals dealer, has a different approach to the demand and supply of precious metals. Owner of ARC, hosts a 4-day event in the Cypress Hotel, a very well established and reputable hotel, in order to ensure 100% client interaction. .......

The Gold Evaluation Process ........ "

The price of the gold in August was around $950/ounce. ARC of course is not a charitable institution. When it pays huge to rent hotels and put advertisement to collect gold from area to area, how much do you think they expect to make in future gold market?

When media repeats on foreclosure and unemployment news, it squeezes people to sell gold and jewellry to speculators. The next financial balloon will be a gold bubble. At that time, the topic in media will be inflation. It will advise you to buy back gold. This is how the inside group controls this country and make money from each crisis.

mwagoner45 08-29-2009, 5:24 PM Add to the Discussion
I have an idea: A Trucker's life. I would like to collect stories from trucker's, which to me is history through an whole other window. They see things daily on the road that is history within itself. I would like to be able to put their stories out there in the form of an paper/internet, but make it profitable at the same time. Any ideas.

Just My Opinion, Marie Wagoner

rnewsome 07-26-2009, 3:19 AM Add to the Discussion
For those operating small businesses, I would like to tell you about a new site!!! This site is for both buyers and sellers!!! List as many items as you like for free!!! Pay only if and when your items sale! The listing fees are extremely small in comparison to many of the other sites. The good news is that you can choose to sell on-line only, local pick-up only, or combined!!!

The best part about this site is the friendly working atmosphere!!! There is always someone there to assist with any questions or concerns that you might have!!! This site is different from all other sale sites!!! There are chat windows in every booth that allows you to communicate with your customers directly. There are also many active threads in our forums filled with valuable information!

For those who still have doubts, I encourage you to pay us a visit! No need to register to see the action that takes place on this site!!!

http://www.bonanzle.com

For direct answers, you can contact me personally at:

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/rnewsome

I think everyone will agree that this is a very special place for any type of business!!!

cackleview 04-06-2009, 11:51 AM Add to the Discussion
I was searching the internet the other day and noticed the many other pages of websites that come up in a typical search that do not make that coveted top 10 listing in search engines. I thought how can they move up when big businesses have all the money to pay for marketing and such. I started looking into the way that search engines make their page ranking listings. I noted that primarily websites are ranked higher for the amount of links they have on other pages, especially high ranked pages. So I was curious, how can you add your link to other websites? Well, after about an hour of searching and reading articles I concluded that it is very difficult. In my search I found a number of so called "link exchanges", where one can add their link on their site. I quickly noted that the sites wanted you to register first and then prove that you will add their link on your site before they add your to theirs. That didn't seem right to me, the advertise free link submission, which is what every website needs to get a higher ranking but in the end they didn't offer what they were saying they were offering. The words may say free but it is definitely not "pain" free trying to add your link on sites like that. So as the weekend went on, I realized I wanted to make a site that allowed any websites, even those that are subdomains, like facebook, myspace and blogger accounts, to post their website link for free and add my website link if they wanted to. I would not require any registration, heck I decided I didn't even really need their names or email addresses, simply put, all I needed was the link. Well this site has been created after many hours of creating. If you want to add your website link to my website I will do it free, and "pain" free. My site is http://www.cackleview.com I hope I can be a small help in boosting traffic and search engine rankings.

DRIVEN1413 03-10-2009, 12:18 PM Add to the Discussion
In my experience, sites like MySpace and Facebook are a great way of advertising online. They are free, and you can upload a rich assortment of content to reach your perspective clients.

I set up a Myspace for my company, Driven Perfection:

www.Myspace.com/DrivenPerfection

It has allowed me to reach out to many potential customers. I recommend setting up a page to any small business owner.

Alex Jarvie

www.DrivenPerfection.com

1STNEWS1AM 03-04-2009, 1:16 PM Add to the Discussion
My name is Steven Davis and I am President of SDE, SDE specializes in Facility Enhancements Services.

We provide a full-range of products and services for parking and garage facilities. Concrete, Metal Bollards, Bollard Covers, Gate Arms, Controllers/Operators, Gate Arm Covers, Overhead Caution Devices, Temporary Parking Devices and Traffic Control Products.

SDE can provide a complete turn-key application, site survey, product, project management and implementation.

I can be reached at sadone1x@yahoo.com

Sincerest Thoughts

Page 1 of 3 << Prev Page | Next Page >>