Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  NewsTop   Discussion group:  News News    Discussion Topic: JonBenet Ramsey Investigation JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>

Moderated by dennews   Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
JonBenet Ramsey Investigation
T O P I C Discussion Started: 08-17-2006, 12:30 PM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
District Attorney Mary Lacy says new DNA evidence clears the Ramsey family of any involvement in JonBenet's death.

The DNA points to an "unknown male" as the killer.

It is one of several stunning developments in the investigation into the girl's death in 1996.

Tell us what your thoughts are about the case and the latest developments.

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
pdarin88 08-17-2006, 1:56 PM Add to the Discussion
I think the guy is whack job that got into trouble in Tailand and would rather spend time in a U. S. jail rather than a Thailand jail.

britlandco 08-17-2006, 1:57 PM Add to the Discussion
I just don't believe it. He sounds like a really screwed up guy that obviously needs help. I am glad they picked him up, he sounds like a pedaphile. But he's just not the Ramsey suspect.

The way he looks right into the camera when they are hauling him off, he's enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.

Kristi31 08-17-2006, 2:17 PM Add to the Discussion
I don't believe it. Unless I see some forensic DNA evidence linking this guy to her, it's that crazy psychotic mother that did it. ANYONE can "confess" to a crime. Especially such a famous crime. Everything about this "crime" doesn't fit an intruder coming in. There is no link of this guy to Boulder and now you have his exwife saying he was with her. Show me some Forensic Evidence!!!!!

Kristi

LilStinker 08-17-2006, 4:22 PM Add to the Discussion
It's possible that he had something to do with it - but I think it was in conjuction with the real villon(s). The whole story is not being told. Is daddy R's money paying for this too? It has always been on the back of everyone's minds that family member(s) were involved with her death - I think it should still be strongly considered.

caytebear 08-17-2006, 4:23 PM Add to the Discussion
What I think is the father paid this man to confess to a murder his wife did. I have read that she received letters from this man before she died, if that was the case why didnt she do something sooner? Also, the ex-wife states that he was infatuated with the murder of Jonbenet, and Polly Klass and another case, he would be able to find all the details of the horrific night through websites and such. I am not buying this at all. Something about this does not click with me. I think once they do the DNA on him, it wont match angering the public more.

J. Ingraham

caytebear 08-17-2006, 4:24 PM Add to the Discussion
Good point, I did not think of that. Thailand jails seems to be unbearable from what I have heard, compared that to a US jail, a US jail is like club med

J. Ingraham

bigpoo 08-17-2006, 4:58 PM Add to the Discussion
I totally agree with Kristi31. Until I see Forensic evidence to prove otherwise, this guy (Karr), is just another garden variety "Breakfast Flake" looking to be infamous.

Bigpoo

skh150 08-17-2006, 5:43 PM Add to the Discussion
I cant believe the amount of people that are still accusing and belittling John and Patsy. The media has created a living hell for this familys lives. Is it not enought that their daughter was murdered by someone? I would hope that the Govenor would go to the media and apologize to the Ramseys for the ignorant ramblings that he broadcasted on tv. May God bless little JonBenet and look over and protect the family from others that are accusing in nature.

Thanks, SKH150

Maureen44 08-17-2006, 5:55 PM Add to the Discussion
If John Karr has had no contact withthe Ransey family, why was the ransome note made for $118,000. Same amoount of the bonus.

RESPECTIVLEY, Maureen

Kristi31 08-17-2006, 6:26 PM Add to the Discussion
My husband thinks the same thing...this guy got busted with a crime in Thailand and instead of spending time in jail there, he'd much rather do jail time for something in the u.s. where he as a/c, 3 meals a day, visiting from family, etc etc. I think Daddy R also is involved somehow possibly paying off this guy so his kids can be supported the rest of their life while he takes the fall for this. I think the cops are soo anxious to make an arrest once and for all and redeem themselves they will take anything they can get. Forensic evidence is only way I will be convinced and I bet somehow there won't be any for some "reason".

Kristi

Page 1 of 7 << Prev Page | Next Page >>