Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  NewsTop   Discussion group:  News News    Discussion Topic: C3K Sports Blog C3K Sports Blog

<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>

Moderated by c3knews   Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
C3K Sports Blog
T O P I C Discussion Started: 08-31-2006, 2:41 PM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
Here's your venue to air your views about all things sports. Do you agree with Channel 3000 sports blogger Jeff Robbins? Think he doesn't know what he's talking about?

Give your two cents here!

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
StaceyU2 09-12-2006, 10:43 PM Add to the Discussion
I Agrre (most of time) But Here is a new Beef.. Date 9/12/06 time 10 pm news topic Sports (or lack there of) Mr. Johnson decided to air info on the IU coach and his Brain Surgery, ahead of the Packers Story on Bret Farve.. I would like to know his reasoning.. Is this not a Paker State??? I understand the time constraints(due to election coverage) but where does his Priorties lie??? Would you not agree that it should be "wisconsin sports" (ie Badgers Packers Brewers Bucks Ect) then Out of state teams and info on said teams?? Priority, Priority, Priority.. Thanks Stacey, MAdison

Stacey

MNZAG 08-13-2007, 7:56 PM Add to the Discussion
Hey Jeff...

Questions For your sports blog:

1. Why do you care that WKOW is the official Packer station? Does it have anything to do with the fact that your station is trying to save money, and wouldn't fork out the money to broadcast the Packers Coaches Show, Exclusive interviews, and preseason games?

2. If you have such a passion for preseason football... where are you going to watch the Pack play? WKOW perhaps?

3. Does WISC have exclusive interviews with American Idol contestants? Then why is it the same (in your mind) as WISC calling itself the Packer station?

4. How is WMTV the official "Back To School Station"? Now THERE is something to dig into.

5. Do you really write from Madison? Because you certainly seem out of touch with what's up. While Brewers may be the hot topic - Badgers are number one around here and garner much more attention.

6. Why do you think I would care about Minnesota sports?

7. What is your facination with Shrek?

Senoritchy 10-08-2007, 4:35 PM Add to the Discussion
The Packers suck. Brett Favray sucks. And all you fat, cheese-eating, beer swilling, green and gold morons can cram it with walnuts.

I wonder if anyone is going to sell any "most interceptions" memorabilia. I know I'd buy some of that. Go Bears...or, whatever team is playing the Packers.

Brett Favray sucks.

Page 1 of 1 << Prev Page | Next Page >>