Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  NewsTop   Discussion group:  News News    Discussion Topic: SCLC Will Honor Michael Vick SCLC Will Honor Michael Vick

<< previous (newer) discussion

Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
SCLC Will Honor Michael Vick
T O P I C Discussion Started: 08-03-2007, 12:35 PM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
What do you think of the SCLC's decision to honor Michael Vick during their convention?

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
olga30 09-04-2007, 11:29 AM Add to the Discussion
honor him for what? for being black and famous??? im in no way a racist, but what kinda country is this, if we honor those who torture and kill because they can through a ball?! ridiculous, he should be in jail for the same yrs he'd get for killing 8plp! forever, vick, forever!

Olga

KVOM 08-20-2007, 3:22 PM Add to the Discussion
I bet they feel stupid about making that decision after today's headlines. GUILTY!

Louvenia 08-19-2007, 2:13 PM Add to the Discussion
I salute the SCLS for making a wise decision. Whatever happens to Michael Vick I pray it will be as God intended. Michael Vick is a human and not less than. It is wrong to use animals for any means other than a pet. What about dogs being used in dog races? To me this is more criminal and cruel. I say hang these guys out to dry. We need to pass a law regardless of the outcome of Michael Vick to not use animals for game. I will pray for Michael Vick, family and other friends that has plead. Atlanta is showing their true color. I am from Florida and have seen Atlanta for what it's worth. NOTHING!!!!! The Atlanta Hawks are a poor excuse for a team. Leaving Michael Vick out to be hanged........

Louvenia Bradley

Skippy40 08-18-2007, 7:03 PM Add to the Discussion
Do they also honor O.J. Simpson? He was not found guilty but we all know he killed Nicole and her friend. Don't you think they should hold off with all this honoring until he is found NOT GUILTY? It doesn't make any difference if he is black or white, what matters is what is in his heart.

Eleanor & George

noneya65 08-09-2007, 7:57 PM Add to the Discussion
This is to Mohawk60 I wrote several things on here that never got published so i was sending that message to the moderator and for the record someone that is black started the whole race thing on here. so read what other people have said before u judge me.

yvebart 08-08-2007, 9:48 AM Add to the Discussion
Did I read incorrectly? Or maybe I?m the one who?s dense and just forgot how to read. Honoring a thug like Vick?? And Obama and Pres Clinton are taking part???

So I guess it?s ok to slaughter living creatures, torture them to death and make cash doing it and then get caught, deny it even though there is proof beyond proof of your murdering ways and then you have the nerve to think the taxpayers wanna pay for it all!!! And you guys wanna take part in this???????

Don'tcha just love America!!

Mohawk60 08-07-2007, 10:56 PM Add to the Discussion
Hey noneya65 ... uhhhhhh, what are you talking about? This Michael Vick debate (outrage) is not a "white thing" anymore than it's a "black thing". You must have the wrong forum, talking about how you can't get published because you're white. Ridiculous on its face!

DawnAshby 08-07-2007, 12:36 PM Add to the Discussion
Dear Ms. Clinton:

If it takes a village to raise a child what should we do with the village idiots that threaten to corrupt our children's moral standards? I doubt that we should be honoring them.

janebranam 08-07-2007, 10:02 AM Add to the Discussion
In a day and age when many people think Christian are strange, the SCLC is giving Christianity a bad name. Also, what principles of Christian leadership does Vick have? They seriously need to change the name to DBALC--defending Blacks at all costs.

gilleygirl59 08-07-2007, 9:00 AM Add to the Discussion
Come on now? This has got to be a joke? Honor this Animal Abuser for what? He should be banned from every television and radio station and should never EVER be recognized as nothing other than EVIL. He deserves to serve time in a lion's den! HE's history and his psychopathic behavior belongs with SATAN!

Gilley

Page 1 of 41 << Prev Page | Next Page >>