Top | Register | Preferences | Suggest Discussion | Discussion Policy | Log In

Discussion group:  NewsTop   Discussion group:  News News    Discussion Topic: Wrestler Chris Benoit, Family Found Dead Wrestler Chris Benoit, Family Found Dead

<< previous (newer) discussion

Reply to this DiscussionAdd to this Discussion  
Wrestler Chris Benoit, Family Found Dead
T O P I C Discussion Started: 06-26-2007, 7:42 AM Add to the Discussion
Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
Share your thoughts on the death of pro wrestler Chris Benoit and his family.

View Messages: [newest first] | [oldest first]
fatjack17 07-07-2008, 10:52 PM Add to the Discussion
My prayers go out to the Beniot family. I remember meeting Chris when he had a public appearence in Pelham, Alabama, he was and still is a great man. All of us in this world are not perfect and we all have problems, I just wished I could have been someone that he knew personally. Because some people need somebody to talk to besides family. Everybody needs a friend to lean on.

adena20 04-29-2008, 8:41 PM Add to the Discussion
well i don't know what to say but here i go i miss chris benoit,because i'm getting ready to start my wrestling.and he was going to be the one to help me.but when i found out that he was gone i cryed until i could not cry no more.he was a good wrestler to me and to everybody that loved him.him and his family are going to be sadly missed.i wish that he was still here but i know that he is looking down on everyone he loved and care for. your number one fan adena(:

my heart go to the family's adena

ArvisHawki 10-19-2007, 7:51 PM Add to the Discussion
Will have to say is that Chris Benoit was very good wrestler. I thin that something happend in is mind that we cann't explan so the beast to the Family at ths hard time.

Arvis Hawkins

Arvis Hawkins

appylady 09-05-2007, 1:30 PM Add to the Discussion
Years ago, I worked with Alzheimer's patients. It's a degenerative brain disease. Alzheimer's can make the sweetest, most gentle grandma swear like a sailor, kick, scratch, and bite. It can make an outgoing, active person into a terrified child huddled in a corner screaming for hours at a time. Standard medications might or might now work as expected in an Alzheimer's patient.

Brain damage does not excuse what happened to the Benoit family. This could have been prevented, which is probably the worst aspect of the case.

I can only hope that evidence from this case and others like it can be used to help prevent any more Chris Benoits from going on rampages. I hope more can be done to prevent head injuries in sports. I also hope that we stop rewarding athletes for bulking up to look like the Incredible Hulk with steroids.

As long as we reward people for steroid use with huge paychecks, we are part of the problem.

Thank you and remember to spay and neuter your pets.

blueiris 09-05-2007, 12:15 PM Add to the Discussion
My personal opinion is that violent sports are stupid and barbaric and have caused too many people to suffer permanent injuries. There is no excuse for what Chris Benoit did. At the same time, his brain was injured & obviously was a contributing factor to his horrible actions. I think it's time to take a good hard look at these kinds of sports & make changes.

Conscience10 09-05-2007, 9:12 AM Add to the Discussion
Who is Benoit and what is with this fixation to prove that Benoit was not solely responsible for his monstrous actions, many make excuses for Benoit and yet Michael Vick is vilified, that messed Up! Say what you want about Vick but I believe I can guarantee Vick "the monster" wouldn't kill his own children.

Like it or not, I will always be here to point things out!!

Del1957 09-05-2007, 8:07 AM Add to the Discussion
Good riddance to bad "roid rage". Stop looking to justify this man's ability to murder his wife and handicapped child. Glad he is gone. Wrestling is a fowl sport.

Dead brain cells, yeah from too many steroids and drugs/alcohol. The way wrestling routines are choreographed, they can't get hurt. Its all show and fake.

ramso4693 07-20-2007, 4:48 PM Add to the Discussion
I THINK IF CHRIS AND HIS WIFE HAD PROBLEMS SO BE IT. Daniel is the victim in this .Any boby in there mind would not even think about doing something like this to there child.god bless.

DavidSpk 07-20-2007, 7:57 AM Add to the Discussion
I think the Police needs to look into this deeper. It just sounds strange that the whole family was drugged with the same drug.Someone could have had dinner with them and slipped the drugs in their drinks then when they passed out killed them and framed Chris. It could have been someone who knew them that the dogs knew and were used too.The media wants to point fingers at Chris and say he's a monster when no-one knows what happen but Chris? If he did do this Then God will make him pay?

BGBDBTYDY 07-18-2007, 7:58 AM Add to the Discussion
To those tired of hearing/reading about the Benoit story and wanting to move on, stop reading about it and move on. It's just that simple, noone holding you here other than yourself.

Page 1 of 30 << Prev Page | Next Page >>